Open Validator – Website Conformance SoftwareWhen you build a website it is best to build it in a manner that conforms to standards of best practices. When you do this will help your website be more easily found by search engines, more compliant with a variety of browsers, and easier to maintain.
Open Validator verifies and corrects many aspects of conformance of Web sites to standards of Internet best practices such as W3C WCAG and ISO/IEC 23026:2006 - Software Engineering - Recommended Practice for the Internet - Web Site Engineering, Web Site Management, and Web Site Life Cycle. Open Validator then downloads and scans all pages that are part of the selection. This process is speedy, it usually takes less than 15 seconds for the results to appear. Large web projects may take longer on the other hand.
- Verification of a single page or entire web site at your option;
- HTML Validation against W3C DTDs and WHATWG (X)HTML5 pre-release schemas;
- Automatic checking and correction of many aspects of conformance to international best practices;
- Visualization of a snapshot with a given character encoding (the user agent is also chosen in order to present the specific version originally intended to be seen in a given web browser);
- Complete verification of links.
- Automatic correction of missing widths and heights of images to enable better responsiveness of web pages;
- Automatic correction of missing meta tags elements like default language and metadata;
- Performance optimization for multi-core processors.
- Validation during navigation.
- Application of standards during revalidation.
- Memory revalidation with no need to make all corrections of a web page at once.
- HTML Tidy accessibility check.
- Balloon tooltips for contextual help.
- Recursive validation for frames.
- Proxy support.
- Site map detection in 51 languages.
- Export reports to HTML
Did You Know -
Powered By Visions Business Services, LLC
Tags: conformance tool, freeware, Open Validator, web conformance, website software